This special offering includes an individual or couples support session and a group session.
The support sessions are tailored to those who have experienced stress, anxiety, depressive symptoms, and loss/grief, related to family building and life transitions. In our 1:1 Session, we explore:
- awareness of current trauma and triggers.
- tools + techniques to combat stress and anxiety.
- reframing the narrative of your story.
- manage daily life and emotional needs while going through treatments.
- talking through grief and loss.
- relationships goals and boundaries.
In our group, we explore emotions, share feelings, and set boundaries around needs and relationships. We express fears and how to work through them into next steps, realigning what hope means to us. We add compassion and comfort to this unique space while listening and connecting with others who are experiencing similar thoughts, and feelings. We create a safe, nonjudgmental, caring space to express sadness and grief.