ABOUT SUPPORT SESSIONS
You might be working through painful experiences, often feeling alone and living in the middle of infertility trauma & loss. In 1:1 Support Sessions we explore triggers related to infertility, anxiety and depressive symptoms related to loss, infertility and treatment. Working through emotional obstacles and deciding next steps. Processing past trauma and loss. Boundaries and coping mechanisms. Relationship and family dynamics. Share the sessions as a family and share in a space facilitated to help guide you through roadblocks and into next steps.
- You want to feel more at peace.
- You want to gain more control over your life and feel less fear and anxiety.
- You want to work through the trauma and loss you've experienced and are still carrying inside.
- You want to feel more validated and heard.
- You want more understanding and support as you move forward in healing with more compassion.
My counselling approach is to focus on the emotions people process after trauma and loss. This 'in the middle' place needs to be treated with respect, compassion and validation. This middle place needs to be seen and the space only held, never rushed. The focus is making sure people always feel safe and can express their feelings in a self reflective, non judgmental place of compassion. I want every person to know they are seen, they are heard and they are always validated. I want to make sure they receive support in the comfort of their own home, where they feel most relaxed.
LEARN MORE ABOUT ME!